SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2573/Arianna?

Kay Loidolt mmkl at indy.net
Thu Sep 7 22:01:30 PDT 2000

Johann von Metten writes:>
> I am currently associated with the Sternfeld Barony, Middle Kingdom, in Indianapolis, Indiana.

Alrighty, then!! I should know you, I am the Chatelaine/Castellan for
Sternfeld!!

I raise chickens and pursue German/Italian Imperial cookery!!
I have slaughtered my own birds for local feasts and A&S entries, my own
and for others.
I am currently working on co-ordinating with Rivenstar to host the 1st
Known World Animal Husbandry and Arts and Sciences Symposium, the 15th
of Sept. 2001!!!

I look forward to seeing you here, and in Sternfeld, the fairest of the
fairest lands

Johann, whose chickens are laying well, and whose garden is going
NUTS!!!