SC - Re: Use of Medicinal Metals

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 9 08:41:40 PDT 2000

> Note that at least some of the 'scientific medicine' establishment worry
> about topical applications. One scientific herbal says that comfrey root
> is not safe in an external application because it contains substances
that
> have been associated with liver cancer when consumed...

hmmm... hadn't heard that comfrey root could be dangerous in any way.  if
you have it, would you mind e-mailing me privately with your source for
this information so that I can track that research in context.  i don't
currently use comfrey root for anything, but do like to know about any
documented dangers or side effects for specific herbs.   thanks!

<going to dig up her copy of prescription for natural health is...>
Lady Celia des L'archier