SC - Insect repellants

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Sep 13 04:17:57 PDT 2000

That rings true...I was told some years ago that I could hang bunches of
pennyroyal in my pavillion to help drive away flies.  Thanks for the reminder.
I'll have to try growing some next summer for use at Pennsic!!  I understand
eucalyptus works well also...and that can be purchased anywhere they sell
dried/silk flowers for arrangement.

Kiri