SC - Protectorate Feast 3 - Menu

Isha ArrowHawk ArianneShadowWalker at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 14 13:08:33 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Michael F. Gunter <michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com>
To: <sca-cooks at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 14, 2000 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: SC - Protectorate Feast 3 - Menu

> > As the current Protector, you will be at the feast, so you can be the
judge
> > of how successful the menu is.
>
> Bah, you know I would be there anyway.

      You're all making me very hungry, and curious..as I've never eaten
anything period in my life.

      Question for all of you wonderfully able experts:

      I know that there are ways to make 'period' dishes modern somewhat, I
think anyhow...but, is there a way to make 'modern' dishes period?  Maybe I
could take something I like from the here and now, and change it to what it
used to be?  Gods, I hope that made sense...I'm out of coffee, and the
lavender oil isn't doing a thing for my migraine.

         Ari