SC - fish (OP)

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 14 20:48:15 PDT 2000

Lord Stefan li Rous wrote:
>Anahita al-shazhiyya said:
>  > My mouth is watering at the thought of Sambal Ikan Teri. I can post a
>  > recipe if anyone is interested. Of course, it isn't "period". (SNIP)
>
>Please do post your recipe(s). If not to the list, then by email to
>me. I bought a bunch of dried fish from the oriental market to try
>some of the period stockfish recipes. If I don't use them all up on
>this, then the recipe you mention might be worth trying.

I hope you can wait until Monday or Tuesday.

I'm refitting my new velvet Elizabethan bodice tonight and adding
some details to the rest of my new costume. I wore it last weekend
but it needs some tweaking - stuff you only discover when acting on
your feet for two days.

Then i will be off to the Ren Fair Friday night and there all weekend
until Sunday night. And after Queen's Progress for 4 hours and
Queen's Show on a baking hot stage 2 days in a row, as well as other
gigs, my feet will be on fire and the rest of me will be wiped out.

But Monday or Tuesday... if you still have some little fishies left.

Anahita al-shazhiyya
aka
Mistress Philomel Fernley,
gentlewoman waiter to Ann, Lady Bacon, wife of Sir Nicholas Bacon,
the Lord Protector, and whose household Queen Elizabeth is visting
this year at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire - Northern California