SC - RE: Foodie Movies

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Sep 15 10:57:22 PDT 2000

Nicholas Sasso wrote:

> Last Supper: a dark comedy about radical liberals cleansing the world of creteans.  Worth renting.
>
> niccolo

Um, normally I don't like it when people do this, but I have to ask in
this case. Do you mean people from the island of Crete, or cretins,
formerly used to describe victims of a chromosomal disorder resulting in
severe birth defects, including mental retardation, and now generally
applied to really stupid people? Or something else? I'm betting on
cretins, but you never can tell these days.

Sorry!

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy