SC - a perplexing computer problem

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Sat Sep 16 04:22:22 PDT 2000

My husband looked at your e-mail and wants to know what programs does this
happen in?  Does it occur only in your web browser and e-mail program?  Does
it occur with windows note pad.  He would like you to open up note pad and
word pad and type in Medieval in there and see what happens.
Lets take this off the cooks list and continue it personally.  My e-mail is
socha at epix.net.
Kirsten of Blak Rose