SC - my collected glossary

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Sep 17 21:19:45 PDT 2000

Ras said:

Seton1355 at aol.com writes:
<< Thanks, Phillipa. This could prove to be quite useful. I will add this
  to the Florilegium as an article.  >>

I totally agree. My student has out did herself again. BUT... wouldn't
it
behoove you to correct the errors before you post it to the world?

Just wondering........
<<<<<<<<<<

Well, it has already been posted here. Someone is likely to have
problems with any such list that is created. If you wait until you
have the perfect list, it may never get published. I know folks who
have never attended an SCA event because they wouldn’t attend until
they had a perfect outfit to attend in.

Also, publishing such a list is a good way to find out the things
that need to be corrected and find out other resources to use in
improving such a list.

My offer to replace the list with an updated list periodically
still stands. This includes using an updated list before I actually
finish editing the first version. However, it is Phillipa’s list.
I want her to be the one who decides how the list is organised and
the definitions themselves.

So far, I only remember seeing one comment about Phillipa’s list
and that was about the taste of murri and that is a matter of
opinion. I think my withholding the list simply because I or
another reader disagree with her opinion is unwarrentied.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net