SC - Re: sausage recipes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Sep 18 09:19:31 PDT 2000

At 11:23 PM -0500 9/17/00, Stefan li Rous wrote:

>So, what are some of  the period recipes that specifically call for
>“Lucasian Sausages”?

I already posted one (I think the only one) from Platina. To discover
that it refers to Lucanian sausages, however, you have to look at the
original, because Milham (I haven't checked the other translation)
translates the word as "sausage" in this recipe and as "Lucanian
sausage" in the recipe for making it. Fortunately, there is an Index
to the original, which is how I spotted it.
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/