SC - jerky documentation?

margali margali at 99main.com
Tue Sep 19 05:40:03 PDT 2000

Well, according to the Guilded Pearl rules, we *ahem* are supposed to do am a&s event
each year so we can strut our stuff and spread forth late period indoctrination. There
is as I said a bit of A&S display at coronation. I figure as a special present for
Isabella I might separate out a few of the shortbread mini-shells and dip the bottoms
into white chocolate [one of her whims is for white chocolate] and box them up for
her. I just need to find my shortbread file again.
margali