SC - maligned foods.

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 18:53:40 PDT 2000

>Boiled peanuts or pickled okra <yum>. Every time I
bring them up in
> >conversation people look sick. That's not even
mentioning the much
maligned
> >sweet iced tea.

Hi,
i prefer my okra fried or in gumbo, and my peanuts
roasted and salted preferably in a bottle of Coca
cola. I also love my seetened Iced tea. But that part
about a side of greens and corn bread is making my
mouth water. Lets not forget a big ole pot of beans
that has simmered all day with a ham hock or two, to
go with the greens and cornbread.
Dinner anyone?
Nisha