Odd and Interesting foods (was Re: SC - food bashing)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Sep 20 08:45:11 PDT 2000

Lee-Gwen Booth wrote:

> [...]

You mean there are people who put things in tea? How interesting!
(Envisions people dropping metric tons of Coffee-Mate into perfect
Japanese green tea, or Iron Goddess of Mercy, or gunpowder tea, or pu
erh, or lok uon or... .) But I agree, what I've been exposed to suggests
that putting cream in tea is fairly irregular in the whole five o'clock
tea ethos. I wonder if it has to do with the fact that American
commercially produced milks are sometimes rather lower in fat than their
European counterparts.

Jeez, am getting afternoon-tea-at-the-Plaza-Hotel flashbacks.

Adamantius (who thinks he has just enough Iron Goddess, allegedly picked
by trained monkeys not currently busy creating UseNet, left for a
potful)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com