SC - Manual de mujeres #112-115,133,136

Jenne Heise jenne at tulgey.browser.net
Thu Sep 21 17:41:01 PDT 2000

> 112 Polvillos de olor de Chipre
> Scented dust of Cyprus

Comment... this may actually by dust of 'Chypre', or oak moss.

>      An ounce and a half of tramontane kermes oak flower,

Could this be 'oak moss' rather than oak flower?

> that is dried in the shade, and ground and passed through a
> sieve.  An ounce of powdered purple iris that were
> collected in May.

That sounds like it might be Orris Root?

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"And you, to whom adversity has dealt the final blow
With smiling bastards lying to you everywhere you go
Turn to, and put out all your strength of arm and heart and brain
And like the Mary Ellen Carter, rise again."