SC - Murri flavor

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Sep 21 19:06:11 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/21/00 12:02:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< On the other hand, since there's a fairly broad range of
different flavors associated with different types of soy sauce,
including some which aren't made in an especially traditional manner,
maybe a perceived dissimilarity between the two types of murri doesn't
make either one less viable as murri.

Adamantius

I agree. I have experimented with using soy sauce or Byzantine murri in a
number of recipes and both products taste equally good. I suspect that the  su
ggestion of using Byzantine murri in place of traditional murri came about
because they were both so close to  perfect in the same dishes after  commerci
al considerations of course. :-) I plan on trying traditional murri next
year, Unfortunately, my grain  crop was less than satisfactory so such a
project this year is  impossible. :-(

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/