SC - Cheese and the FDA

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Fri Sep 22 04:29:54 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/22/00 2:04:17 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<< I like cheese and after all the comments on this list, I've decided I'm
 going to try making some, someday. There were two or three cheesemaking
 classes of various types that sounded real interesting at this past
 Pennsic. Unfortunately, they were on Monday and I forgot to go by the
 sign-up table on Sunday. Maybe next year...

They hold their classes in the camp behind mine.  If you stop by and talk to
Elaine(?) she will help you in or out of class.  They are one of the camps
that make bread, pies, etc., every day.  We get to eat their excess.

Frederich