SC - Re: smokey tea

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Sep 22 20:19:57 PDT 2000

You can have ours, dear.  It's supposed to get down to 22 tonight, and
the radio was reporting snow flurries in a couple of Montana towns this
morning.  *sigh*
- --Maire, who agrees with you about winter nights and smoky tea, although
her favorites are Constant Comment and most Oolongs, but don't gimme
none of that nasty earl grey-blech)