SC - <<<<<< I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill ...snip... When I went to the local

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 16:01:47 PDT 2000

><<<<<<    I just had a stroke of luck on getting a Smoker Grill ...snip...
>When I went to the local Walmart I had to ask if they had one ...snip...the
>price was checked it was not the $250 I expected but $75-so I bought...

I really lucked out summer before last, got one for $25 at a thrift shop.
But, I could never manage to get the end product I wanted.  Instead of being
smoked, things were just covered with soot.  Yuck!  We tried wood as the
fuel and from charcoal-made-from-wood, but only got sooty not
is-that-really-cooked? food instead of smoked and cooked food.  In the end,
we only grilled on it, and it wasn't satisfactory for that as the distance
from coals to grill was not adjustable and the grill was so small.

Finally, I sold it at our yard sale before we moved for $30 . . .

Bonne