SC - Re: SC- feast options was rant

Ron Rispoli rispoli at gte.net
Sat Sep 23 18:07:16 PDT 2000

Well since no other Trimarian is typing away-- down here things are done a
bit differently.  Most of our events are camping weekends.  Fees run,
daytrip, one night, two night ( three nights for really big dos like
coronations), feast is an add on as are cabin spaces.  Sometimes lunch is
sold seperately for a kingdom fundraiser.  Personally I don't like that
because I never know how much food to buy.  BTW feast is a package deal of
five meals.  Off-board doesn't exist down here, I tried but it went over
like a lead ballon.  No one can understand giveing seats to people in the
hall that are not paying full price.