SC - Archaeologists Recreate Famous King's Entombed Meal

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Sep 23 21:38:49 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/22/00 9:07:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

<< Bear in mind that to archaeologists, the concept of reconstructing a
specific meal from the results is just 'playing.'  >>

I find this personally abhorrent. If I were in a position to do so those
particular archeologists would not be archeologists any longer. Science is
science. There is no room for game playing in science. IMO. I say fire the
lot of them and burn those pretty papers they have hanging on their walls.
Let those who are truly
y interested in what actually occurred  have their offices and expose the lot
of them as the fools that they really are. :-)

Ras
The test of good manners is to be patient with bad ones.- Solomon Ibn Gabirol
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/