SC - rare foods at feasts-rant

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Sep 24 06:35:33 PDT 2000

Actualy, many of the feasts in Marinus inthe latter half of the 80s were
blatently nonperiod. In fact, the most popular cook there was a nouvelle
cuisinier and I remember one feast that had medallions of venison with a
cranberry corn chutney and steamed peapods and baby carrots. It even came from
the kitchen plated! Not that I didn't like the dish, mind you but it would have
been more appropriate to a resteraunt not a feast.
margali