SC - Miscellany

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 25 08:22:34 PDT 2000

>It needs a tilda in front on lindahl.  Try this one. 8^)
>Prydwen
>
>http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html
>
>>At 07:35 AM 9/25/00 -0500, you wrote:
>>>OK, I should have kept the address, but I didn't.  Could someone please
>>  >post the address for Cariodoc's Miscellany?  Thanks, Leanna

And don't forget the additional parts

"A Dinner at Pennsic" and "Camping Without a Cooler", both at:
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Articles/More_Articles.html

and

"New and Updated Recipes. [These are recipes that have mostly been
added to the hardcopy of the Miscellany. A few (the ones with
asterisks) are updated versions of ones already in the previous
edition--which is the one that is available on the web, unless it has
been updated." at:
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/Recipes_Done.html

The URL http://www.daviddfriedman.com/Medieval/ is the home of many
more interesting things, such as several on-line cookbooks and some
of Lord Cariadoc's other writings.

Anahita al-shazhiyya