SC - Rotisserie and Cormary

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 09:36:01 PDT 2000

Whenever I have rotisseried anything not over an open flame, it takes soooo
much longer.  To speed up the process some, you can insert extra metal
skewers.  Approximation to the heat source is also an issue.

For myself, my terminology is rotisseri for non-open flame ie.electrical and
spit for open flame.  I don't know about anyone else.  Tomateo/tamato

Olwen