SC - Who you callin' an 'abomination'?

Black Jade Black_Jade at bigpond.com
Tue Sep 26 14:41:02 PDT 2000

I made sure a while ago that no one in my Canton call it Feastocrat (at
least within my hearing).. Had something to do with me whacking one person
talking about a feast upside the earhole everytime he used the word instead
of 'Cook'.  I usually am not a violent person but people are aware that if
they start a calling the position a "feastocrat', they'll leave with sore
ears.
I even did it to my Pelican once, which I fear I will never hear the end of.
- -A'adeema

Marina Anderson
Ph: 03 6249 9246
Mob: 0409 499246

"We have found after extensive research that living human cannonballs
 are only marginally effective, and can only be used once."