Flaming? Was - Re: List administrator-Re: SC - Who you callin' an 'abomination'?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Sep 26 22:57:49 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Adamantius asked:
> > Can we talk more about Miracle Whip?
>
> Uh, is this something to beat a dead horse with? We seem to be
> doing a lot of that around here, lately.

Gee, Stefan, you didn't mention the files with the recipes for dead
horse?...

> I do have a file on whips though (whips-msg) in the UNCATALOGUED section
> of my files. But attaching 'miracle' to it sounds like modern
> marketing and not medieval thing to do.

Hmm. I have a whip, but I don't think I could use it to cook with. It's
6', braided leather, and come to think of it, there's still whipped
cream stuck to it from a party in my camp years ago. (maybe Ber-ber
remembers those parties?)

Oooh. My head hurts just remembering...

'Lainie