SC - liver (was rare foods at feasts-rant)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 13:40:05 PDT 2000

I have a friend that cooks her's in tomato sauce with potatoes and celery.
gak

I usually cook mine on top of a thick bed of coursely sliced onions with
butter and sharp white wine, covered.  I cook it slow on a small flame.  I
have also done mine on the grill and smoker.  Smoked liver is quite nice.
You just have to keep it moist (I spritz it with wine).
Olwen