SC - Adjustments, ethical or otherwise

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 28 02:07:34 PDT 2000

Adamantus said:
> No, I'm exaggerating for effect, and I think most people realized that.
> What emotionally charged language are you using?

I'm sorry, mi'Lord... I simply didn't catch that... honestly.

Folks are so intense about their opinions of how things must be done on
this list at times, that I'm still getting a feel for when people are
serious and when they are jesting (and *no one* is using emoticons to help
<!>)

I tend to be very Vulcan-eque... you know... "humor... a difficult
concept." ... it's not that I don't *have* sense of humor, it's simply very
obscure.

So, no, I hadn't realized that you were exaggerating for effect ... it
makes more sense that way and thanks for clarifying that.  For those of us
who are still trying to get a feel for things, including people's
personalities, it's sometimes difficult to tell when you're(pl.) being dead
on serious about a scholarly POV or when you're using the logical
absurdities to make your point.  It's much easier when you're refering to
elephants in houpalands (sp?) ...

So, my apologies, and I ask for your indulgence... and until I get it down,
I'm really not going to be offended by a *jeez... I was *kidding*
already... lighten up (I may not agree with you if it's something that *I*
take seriously, but that's another question <s>) and if we could get folks
ot use emoticons some it would help.

regards.

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier