Historic Liver recipes (was SC - liver )

Thu Sep 28 11:03:10 PDT 2000

Those are the instructions as translated.  Since the text dates from 1553,
and there are no instructions to create a shell  as with some of the other
recipes in Welser, I tend to think it is prepared casserole style or that
the choice is left to the cook.

Bear