SC - introduction OOPS

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Fri Sep 1 06:32:52 PDT 2000

Thank you very much for the invite, but unfortunately I have to be at our
local park for Girl Scout registration that day.  One of the other things
that I do is, at least for this year, I am the Troop Leader for my
daughter's Brownie troop.  I am also the Cookie Manager, again for this year
only, for this area.
While my daughter wants me to go to activities with her, I am going to have
fun with her.  After that I am going back to the SCA and do my own thing.
Again, thank you for the invite.
Kirsten