SC - "Ren Recipes" by G Riley

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Fri Sep 1 15:33:30 PDT 2000

> Ariann wrote:
> If I remember correctly, the last dish, a pudding type of dessert, is
supposedly from Martha Washington's recipe book.  Not having Martha's book,
I can not compare Ms. Riley's redaction to the original.  Such a comparison
could shed some light on the veracity of the book in general.

    OH OH but  I   *DO* have Martha's book  now  -- so what is the recipe?
I'll post what what/how it is in Martha's book  !  Having a fun time reading
it, and deciding  what recipes to copy out for myself.

Caointiarn