SC - mixers and processors

Gaylin J. Walli gwalli at ptc.com
Tue Sep 5 09:12:04 PDT 2000

In looking at the SCA Cook's list posts, it makes me think of
how many people have mentioned how much they like the
processors they've had for 12-30 years or more. Keep
in mind that Bosch, Kitchen-Aid, Cuisinart, and any number of
other companies have often changed their parts suppliers
at least once during their company lifetime. A Bosch built
in 1987 (sorry to single you out, please understand this
is only an example) is not the same machine built today.

Motor suppliers are typically the part changed that will
have the greatest effect on your choice. I highly recommend
looking up a recent Consumer Reports article, taking what
they say with a grain of salt, and comparing what you find
from recent purchasers and people who have owned the
machines they love forever and a day.

And if you want to play with my KitchenAid, just say the
word and I'm on my way to your house, Good Lady!

Jasmine

Iasmin de Cordoba, gwalli at ptc.com or iasmin at home.com