SC - Re: Use of Medicinal Metals

Catherine Deville catdeville at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 6 10:52:51 PDT 2000

Colloidal Gold is still used in modern medicine in arthritis remedies...
my herbal topical pain relief rub includes it.

And colloidal silver is used as a general anti-bacterial, anti-fungal,
anti-viral because it will kill most bugs.

"Mainstream" aleopathic medicine is becoming more and more aware of the
validity of homeopathic and naturopathic medicine and less critical of
natural cures which have always been based on "anecdotal evidence" as more
of those cures are being born out by medical studies (now that someone is
finally investing in *doing* those studies.)  PDR now publishes a PDR
Herbal to go with their desk reference of drugs (my physician has one in
his office and uses it regularly.)

I remain, in service to Meridies,
Lady Celia des L'archier