SC - HEB?

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Sep 6 21:22:19 PDT 2000

Patrick Hood asked:
> I know my HEB food stores sell sausage casings in the meat department.
> Lord Stefan li

Whats a HEB store?

It is a large regional chain here in south and central Texas maybe more.
I think they are based in San Antonio. They also run the Central
Market stores, with all the wonderful goodies like sour oranges,
vegemite, smoked fish and a huge, wonderful cheese department, that
I've mentioned here before.

I think the chain is named for the founder, H. E. Butts.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net