SC - Introduction :)

ChannonM at aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Fri Sep 8 05:48:59 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/7/00 11:38:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Arianne writes:

>  I'm Arianne, or Ari for short.  Discovered your list by accident, and just
>  *had* to join.  :)
>
>  SNIP

>  I am currently associated with the Sternfeld Barony, Middle Kingdom, in
>  Indianapolis, Indiana.
>
>  Blessings,
>
>  Arianne

Welcome Arianne,

I am Hauviette d'Anjou, of the Middle Kingdom as well! Just to let you know
there are two cook's gatherings coming up. One is in Ealdomere-Guelph Ontario
the weekend of October 7,8,9 and one that I will be sponsoring December 2
here in my shire of Starleaf Gate (Windsor,Ont). Yes we are Middle Kingdom
loyal!

You should look up HG. Duke Sir Palymar, he is an avid cook although very
busy these days with responsibilities to Thier Majesties. As well, Lord
Gideon is an excellent cook in Sternfeld. He was instrumental in the success
of a feast I did for TRM's at Pennsic. I hope to get a chance to meet you
soon.

Enjoy the list and have no fear of asking questions or posting what you are
doing. I believe you will find much to learn here.

Sincerly,
Hauviette