SC - Re: Food Network Cooks

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Sep 8 09:32:31 PDT 2000

>  However, I really like emeril, I find him very
> entertaining. I've read several of his interveiws and
> like the fact that one of the things he says on a
> regular basis is"It's just food, not rocket science"

I do like that. And the fact that he does seem down
to earth. I guess I just don't care much for the whole
"showbiz" aspect of the show. With his band and
the "Bam!" and the canned crowd responses. It feels
too much like a combination of the Tonight Show,
an Infomercial, and The Galloping Gormet.

He does get a little jazzed on the shows, and alot of

> But that is my opinion, please take it as
> such.the reason there are so many different cooking
> shows is that different peole like different things.

My good lady. Differing opinions are welcome and almost
required on this list. And your opinion was made in very
good taste. Nobody would be upset by your words.

> Nisha

Yers,

Gunthar

I wonder if I could set up a BAM! filter on the list....