SC - spelt

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Sep 8 08:42:51 PDT 2000

The Bakers Catalogue (King Arthur Flours) has spelt...don't remember the cost.
Also, I got some at our local Fresh Fields store (Arrowhead Mills
brand)...again, I don't remember the cost, but it wasn't outrageous!  So far as
recipes are concerned, check out Apicius and the other ancient Roman sources

Kiri