SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2576

Nisha Martin nishamartin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 21:54:09 PDT 2000

An remember that your health and
your baby come first.

Oh I know that, which is the only thing that kept my
arm from shooting up and saying, Oh I'll do it....It's
so hot here and the heat is making me ill. The blood
sugar problems are part of it, I think. But I think I
will offer to help with the event, from planning on,
that way I can see how it's done and do it next time.

volunteer to bake the bread because I like doing that
job

I do this alot too. Kneading bread is therapy for me.
unfortunately, where we live now (the house and the
area) It's just too hot to bake anything. LEt alone a
marathon bread session. I like bread. It's a fun,
usually very forgiving thing to cook.  I tend to get
really creative with my bread recipes. ANything in teh
kitchen is likely to end up in a loaf of bread.

? Around here, the fighters and/or their
households
are responsible for themselves

When we were in Atenveldt, the water bearers also
almost always had fruit. Nothing heavy, but something
that would help keep blood sugar up. Oranges,
strawberries, grapes.SOmetimes apples and other fruit
too.

Thank you so much for your input, I think it might be
best to wait to do a kitchen a few months after the
baby gets here. But I appreciate the information, and
I think I'll try to find someone who can help me learn
how to do this right. We just moved here(San ANgelo,
TX) so I'd love to try to meet some of you at events
sometime in the future. Fighters are easy to find, but
the cooks are usually buried in the kitchen and VERY
BUSY. I'm not playing as much as I'd like to, like I
mentioned before, I get really sick from the heat and
humidity. But hopefully we'll be playing more as it
cools off some. Thanks again,
Nisha