SC - shortbread/-cakes & salad

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Sat Sep 9 06:38:54 PDT 2000

A number of online/mail order sources carry kitchen scales which, I believe,
could be used to measure spices (Chef's Catalogue, Sharper Image, Williams
Sonoma, etc.)...or, if you want something more accurate, the Pepperer's guild
uses a balance scale with silver dollars (representing 1 troy ounce).  You could
get in touch with them and ask them where they got theirs....

Kiri