SC - Stoves

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Sat Sep 9 11:58:01 PDT 2000

I seem to remember a question about stoves a little while back.  I don't
know quite the sender had in mind but I just got my Cabela's Master Catalog
Fall 2000 Edition II and saw that they have some pretty swank ones on page
360.  These are outfitter's wood buring stoves intended for tent camping in
the back of the beyond for extended periods of time.   They range in price
from about $100.00 to over $600.00 with attachments.  Also included in the
catalog are shower systems complete with enclosures.  The water heating
systems range from relatively a cheap solar showers with enclosures for
around $100.00 to elaborate propane fired systems up around $600.00.  The
catalog's  got some nice stainless steel and cast iron cooking stuff to.
They are on line at: www.cabelas.com

Daniel Raoul