SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 11 13:23:14 PDT 2000

OK so I've just gotten TI in today's mail, and it's not as bad as all that.  Clearly this article was not directed to experience re-creationists like some of us on this board, and maybe the post-er should have phrased it that way.  The strong wording of the "trash" post may not have been appropriate.  Name-calling in public very nearly never is.  The lady does have some useful pointers on preparing meals for an extra-large group which may be of use to us.

Fruit cheese is fruit cooked until it is nearly dry and able to be cut like cheese.  Beyond apple butter lies apple cheese, yes?  These are marketed these days as 'fruit roll-up' but homemade is better.

I'd like to hear what our august early period food experts have to say about the Viking bread article as well.

Selene
selene at earthlink.net