pirozhkis (was Re: SC - TI Article - Support Kitchen)

Nicholas Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Tue Sep 12 10:54:55 PDT 2000

- --=_9CC4161D.96F79A04

>>> Jenn/Yana<jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu> 9/12/00 11:06:28 AM >>>
We ate cabbage pirozhkis at the Slavic Interest Group party this Pennsic . =
. . SNIP . . . . .  Combined with the other "fighter foods", pirozhkis =
would make a complimentary, period addition to
the menu.
- --Yana  >>>>>

I'd love to have your reference and recipe for pirozhkis as period food.  =
I have a derth of eastern european food references, and would love to make =
these as medieval picnic food for my lady from Bohemia, 13th century.

niccolo difrancesco

- --=_9CC4161D.96F79A04

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type>
<META content="MSHTML 5.00.2614.3500" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff
style="FONT: 10pt Arial; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px; MARGIN-TOP: 2px">
<DIV>>>> Jenn/Yana<jdmiller2 at students.wisc.edu> 9/12/00 11:06:28
AM >>><BR>We ate cabbage pirozhkis at the Slavic Interest Group party
this Pennsic . . . SNIP . . . . .  Combined with the other "fighter foods",
pirozhkis would make a complimentary, period addition to<BR>the
menu.<BR>--Yana  >>>>></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I'd love to have your reference and recipe for pirozhkis as period
food.  I have a derth of eastern european food references, and would love
to make these as medieval picnic food for my lady from Bohemia, 13th
century.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>niccolo difrancesco<BR></DIV></BODY></HTML>

- --=_9CC4161D.96F79A04--