SC - Stopping Bities...

Craig Jones. craig.jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Sep 12 15:43:36 PDT 2000

Nothing Major, just 1 B group multi-vitamin a day.  I don't normally taking
vitamin suppliments anyway, so the dosage would be very minor and not getting
anywhere close to toxicity.

I think your post is a good reminder that vitamins, like anything can be
overdone, causing harm.

You can't OD on pickled lampreys though....... :)~