SC - TI article?

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Tue Sep 12 09:27:22 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Jadwiga Zajaczkowa

> Um, Gatorade vs sekanjibin is a special case. Sekanjibin doesn't do quite
> the same thing as Gatorade-- for one thing, you can't tell if you are low
> on water by wheather it tastes good.

Yes, this is (probably!) a valid point - I am afraid that I am totally
ignorant where the subject of feeding the war-weary is concerned and don't
even pretend to know what is needed (which is one reason that I have not
participated in the discussion).  I was answering the question "would it be
just as easy to serve sekanjabin as Gatorade" and not considering the
relative value of each.

Gwynydd