SC - Hot meat pie

Jeff Heilveil heilveil at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 14 08:07:47 PDT 2000

Sault!
I am slipping in from never-never land (I am taking my written prelims
this week, so the last few weeks I've been pretty well offline) for a
quick moment.  I missed (obviously, since I haven't been online) the start
of the meat pie post, but stefan asked about hot meat pies...  The Meat
pie in Platina is supposed to be served warm/hot IIRC.

Hope this helps.
Back to the books.

Cu drag,
Bogdan

To fight Honorably, to Love deeply, and to Cook in great volumes.  These
are man's finest virtues.
Jeffrey Heilveil M.S.		      Ld. Bogdan de la Brasov, C.W.
Department of Entomology	A Bear's paw and base vert on field argent
University of Illinois
heilveil at uiuc.edu
office: (217) 244-5115
home: (217) 355-5702