SC - Sweet and Savory

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Sep 14 20:58:46 PDT 2000

Someone purporting to be Ras said:
>  My dressing uses Miracle Whip, Cider vinegar, milk, pepper, salt, sugar and
> celery seed. The best example is A &W Rootbeer' Drive In's coleslaw or
> pushing it....KFC Coleslaw. I can't abide a slaw without sugar in it. It just
> don't seem civilized.

This *can't* be our Ras. You Ugly Space Aliens! Bring back *our* Ras!
This can't be written by him. Our Ras detests modern processed foods
and keeps telling us how much better the old food was before it started
coming out of factory farms and processing! He would never touch
Miracle Whip (In this case, I agree with him :-) ). He would never eat
at KFC or even A&W RootBeer Drive-ins. Besides I haven't seen one of
those places in years. At least you didn't try to convince us he ate
at McDonalds!

Hmmm. Well, it has gotten cooler today. But it's not freezing, even
though compared to last week's all-time record temp of 112 degrees F.,
some might think this is freezing. This *is* Texas and not hell.
:-)
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net