SC - A death in the family

Barbara Sall socha at epix.net
Mon Sep 18 06:04:50 PDT 2000

I am sorry that she is gone.  When I lost my Grandfather, I found it helped
me to remember the fun I had at his house.  Do not dwell on the fact that
she is gone.  It just makes healing that much harder.  Do
You will be in my thoughts.  Keep doing what she taught you.  You will be
keeping a part of her with you.
Kirsten of Blak Rose