SC - Re: Sweet and Sour

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 18 18:37:00 PDT 2000

Gee, I like any of the 3 on sandwiches, though prefer to put the mustard on beef, though will put miracle whip or mayo on anything. And I love to eat my artichokes with fresh homemade mayonnaise...or drawn butter...or a nice vinaigrette
[generally people like only 1 of the 3 things on their 'chokes]
margali
[but I STILL won't eat dried fish, or little whole fish in any form. I don't like bones no matter how soft they get.]