SC - jerky documentation?

margali margali at 99main.com
Mon Sep 18 19:18:31 PDT 2000

And who, pray tell is the kingdom A&S officer?

It seems like we need to have something done abou this, although since Mistress
Isabella is going to be queen, Guilded Pearl is doing an A&S thang at
coronation, and probably any number of other events!
margali
[I think for my first guilded pearl project I am going to make something to nosh
on, maybe small molded shortbreads or those yummy peach pits...]