SC - jerky documentation?

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Sep 18 20:24:20 PDT 2000

margali wrote:

> And who, pray tell is the kingdom A&S officer?
>
> It seems like we need to have something done abou this, although since Mistress
> Isabella is going to be queen, Guilded Pearl is doing an A&S thang at
> coronation, and probably any number of other events!
> margali
> [I think for my first guilded pearl project I am going to make something to nosh
> on, maybe small molded shortbreads or those yummy peach pits...]

Sounds fine to me! I'll be there. No, the thing is, the East is doing
their old Ancient and Venerable Rebel yell s**t again. I've been
instructed by the last three or four crowns (one of whom has not yet
actually been crowned, but...) that in general, regimentation is to be
avoided. In short, we have no kingdom-wide competition rules (hey baby,
our competitions are older than a lot of kingdoms out there -- most, in
fact), no documentation standards, etc. And no Official Humongous
Kingdom A&S Event. I'll help anybody do these things, but I'm not
s'posed to tell anybody how It Is Done In This Kingdom.

Besides, I'm working on three regional A&S events instead, to get around
all that ;  ) .

> > I've become fond of a painfully simple recipe for chipotle jerky; I'm
> > almost embarrassed when I tell people how I make it. But then, I live in
> > a kingdom that has no official A&S event, per se.
> >
> > Adamantius

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy