SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #2611

Marian Deborah Rosenberg Marian.Deborah.Rosenberg at washcoll.edu
Tue Sep 19 11:33:49 PDT 2000

Greetings,

  In the two years I have been on the list, I have seldom opened a digest and
been more disappointed.  A total of two messages had what could have been
peri-oid content, and two others referred to SCA culture.  This is the
SCA-cooks list not the random-food-content-maybe list.

Non-period, and non-peri-oid food content belongs on some other food discussion
place like rec.food.cooking... totally non food content is acceptable in small
doses but it doesn't really belong here.

All are acceptable discussion topics but the volume of messages that don't
really belong here is getting ridiculously out of hand.

- -M