SC - my collected glossary

KallipygosRed at aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Wed Sep 20 09:03:07 PDT 2000

In a message dated 9/19/00 9:17:17 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
LrdRas at aol.com writes:

> << <<So far, I only remember seeing one comment about Phillipa’s list
>  and that was about the taste of murri and that is a matter of
>  opinion.>> >>
>
>  Actually that is a matter of FACT.
Okay, having been offline for a while, and for some reason, this post having
gotten waylaid in datafile land somewhere, what is the taste of Muri? Soy
sauce to me tastes beefy and salty, with an undercurrent. What does the Muri
taste like? Can I get a comparison? Is it a sweet taste? Sour? Salty? Pungent
like Curry, or bland like yeast? I haven't seen anything saying that it
tastes like anything, which just may be my slow server getting things out to
me and in backward/sidewards order. If you have posted it, I apologize. But
could someone enlighten me in private if you did?

Lars